+ Petrol engines
+ System of greasing of the engine
+ System of cooling of the engine
+ ignition System
+ Power supply system, carburetor, system of injection of fuel
+ Diesel engine
+ System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ Manual transmission
+ Automatic transmission
+ Suspension bracket and steering system
- Brake system
Specifications of brake system
Removal and installation of forward brake shoes
Check of thickness / lateral palpation of a brake disk
Removal and installation of blocks of a back disk brake
Removal and installation of a support of a brake
Removal and installation of a brake disk
Removal and installation of back brake blocks / brake drum
Removal and installation of the wheel brake cylinder
Repair of the wheel brake cylinder
Pumping of brake system
Replacement of brake pipelines and hoses
Check of the brake amplifier
Removal and installation of the switch of stoplights
Adjustment of the hand brake
Anti-blocking system (ABS)
+ Wheels and tires, body, car coloring, care of the car
+ electric equipment System
+ Heater, lighting system, devices
+ Governing bodies and operation receptions
+ Electric circuits
Pumping of brake system
- After each repair of brakes at which the system was opened, in pipelines there can be an air. In this case the system should be pumped over. Air is in system if by pressing of a pedal of a brake pressure floats. In this case it is necessary to eliminate a leakage and to pump over brake system.
- Air from brake system is removed a prokachivaniye a brake pedal, the help of the assistant is for this purpose necessary. If it is necessary to pump over all system, it is necessary to pump over separately each cylinder. It is that case when air got to each cylinder.
Sequence of pumping:
1 — the back right wheel cylinder,
2 — the back left wheel cylinder,
3 — a forward right support of a brake,
4 — a forward left support of a brake.
- If only one support, as a rule, was replaced or under repair enough to remove air only from it.
- Before pumping to unscrew a cover of a compensatory tank and to fill it with brake liquid to the maximum mark.
During pumping to watch liquid level in a tank. Level of liquid should not fall too low, differently through a tank air will get. Always to add only fresh brake liquid.
- Only brake system with ABS: To include ignition and to squeeze out a pedal of a brake of 4-5 times. Then if necessary to add in a tank brake liquid to the maximum mark. When pumping back brakes, during all pumping to leave ignition included. When opening the gate of pumping the hydraulic pump of ABS system will turn on and will create pressure.
- To remove a boot - 1-e a bolt of removal of air of the wheel cylinder. To clear a bolt, to put on a pure hose, other end of a hose to lower in the bottle half filled with brake liquid. On older models carefully to cover the gate of pumping with means corroding a rust and carefully to open it.
- To ask the assistant to pump over a brake pedal, pressure which is felt on increasing resistance by pedal pressing will not be created yet.
- When sufficient pressure is created, completely to squeeze out a pedal of a brake and to hold in this situation.
- To open a bolt of removal of air on a support on 1/2 turns a cap key. To collect following liquid in a bottle. To watch, that the end of a hose was constantly shipped in brake liquid.
- When pressure will fall down, at once to close the valve. On models with ABS pressure of liquid hardly will decrease because of the switched-on pump, in this case to close the pumping gate in 2 seconds that the hydraulic pump was not damaged.
- To repeat pumping process, pressure will not be created yet. To squeeze out a pedal down, and to fix in this situation. To open a bolt of removal of air when pressure will fall down, to close the valve.
- To repeat this process on one cylinder until in brake liquid following in a bottle air vials will not disappear.
- Then at the squeezed-out pedal to tighten a bolt of removal of air with effort of 10 Nanometers.
- To remove a hose, to put on the gate a boot.
- To pump over in the same way other cylinders.
- After pumping to screw a cover on a broad tank. If necessary to add brake liquid to a mark "MOVE".