+ Petrol engines
+ System of greasing of the engine
+ System of cooling of the engine
+ ignition System
+ Power supply system, carburetor, system of injection of fuel
+ Diesel engine
+ System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ Manual transmission
+ Automatic transmission
+ Suspension bracket and steering system
+ Brake system
+ Wheels and tires, body, car coloring, care of the car
- Electric equipment system
Search of malfunctions of electric system
Switch check on a current transmission
Check of the motor of a screen wiper
Verification of indexes of turn
Check of stoplights
Check of a heater of back glass
Separation and connection of cable tips
Arrangement of safety locks
Replacement of safety locks
Removal and battery installation
The battery is discharged in itself
Security measures for the generator of an alternating current
Check of tension of the generator
Removal and generator installation
Dismantling generator/replacement of coal brushes
Removal and starter installation
Check/replacement of the traction relay of a starter
+ Heater, lighting system, devices
+ Governing bodies and operation receptions
+ Electric circuits
There are two possibilities of check of the battery. Depending on a way of check various measuring devices are necessary.
Check of density of electrolit
- Check of density of electrolit together with measurement of tension allows to draw an exact conclusion on degree of a charging of the battery. For check the areometer which can be got in specialized trade is used. The enough of electrolit, the float more emerges. On a scale it is possible to remove values of density in terms of specific weight (g/ml) or degrees Baum (°Ве). The following values (should be reached at electrolit temperature +20°С).
|it is discharged
|it is half charged
|it is well charged
- To check serially everyone to bank of the battery, the electrolit in all banks should have identical density (the maximum difference of 0,04 g/ml. Otherwise it is possible to draw a conclusion on malfunction of the battery.
Battery check under loading
- To connect the voltmeter to battery poles.
If tension of the battery (without the connected consumers) is lower 12 In, the battery is discharged and it is necessary for charging.
- To start the engine and to consider value of tension.
- At start tension of the charged battery should not fall below 8 In (at electrolit temperature +20°С).
- If tension falls at once and in banks the various density is revealed, it indicates malfunction of the battery.
- It is possible to measure the general tension by a tester for batteries. To observe the instruction on application.
Values at check
|Capacity of Ach
||Verifying current And
||Current of loading And
||The minimum tension in 5-10 seconds at temperature from 0 to +204°С
If at this measurement (during 10 seconds) the general tension falls below the given value, the battery either is discharged, or is faulty.